elizabeth KENNEDY-paradise people
YOUR LA BLISS - December 8th, 2016
My love for Los Angeles and its unique lifestyle is unconditional and the reason why I've created The LA Bliss... And because I'm not the only one to feel this way, today I'm introducing our series of interviews "Your LA Bliss". Enjoy!
Hello! Can you please introduce yourself? Hi, I'm Elizabeth founder of Paradise People and mother of two boys, Ollie & Otto.
Since how long do you live in LA and where exactly? I've lived in Los Angeles, 10 years. 5 years in Malibu and 5 years in Venice.
How LA influences your work? LA's outdoor & beach culture gave me the idea that a beautiful beach blanket is an essential thing to own.
How would you describe your relationship with the city? Comfortable and fulfilling
What is your favorite neighborhood and why? I love Venice for it's walkability, proximity to the coast, restaurants, and colorful people. Although, Malibu is creeping back to my number one, as hiking, surfing and nature are becoming more important to me than ever.
What is your best memory in LA so far? Ahh there are many... but a recent one is rolling out a Paradise People blanket at the top of Coral Canyon and watching the Perseid Meteor Shower
Describe your perfect day in LA (places, activities...)?
- A quick, yet delicious breakfast, any of these would do: Black Coffee from Intelligentsia (so expensive, but such a treat), coffee from Groundwork, avocado toast from Gjelina Take Away, breakfast plate from Gjusta, Morning Glory Muffin from Malibu Kitchen, Black Gold Smoothie from SunLife Organics
- Surfing at First Point or Topanga
- Laying in the sun, reading a book and building sand castles at the beach
- Fish Tacos at Reel Inn
- Sunset hike at Solstice or Temescal Canyon
- Concert at The Greek, Hollywood Bowl, Santa Monica Pier or The Fonda
- Wine and apps with friends at Venice Beach Wines
Thank you Elizabeth!